Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: Rumba - El Paseo
Posted by nloftofan1
10/4/2013  7:51:00 AM
There is a standard (American) Cha-Cha figure called "Paseo." I've never seen it as a Rumba figure, but it should be easy to adapt (again, to American Style) Rumba.
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com