Hello, guest.

Log In or
Return to Forum   View Topic « Prev    Next »
Re: Head flick in the International Tango
Posted by nloftofan1
8/11/2014  8:28:00 AM
"Never heard that name used in a Tango." In American style Tango, a "fan" is an outside swivel (just one more example of using the same word to mean something different; another example--a spot turn means something very different in American style Latin dances than it means in International style). I think that's what this particular instructor was thinking of when he called that movement a "body fan."
Copyright © 1997-2017 BallroomDancers.com